TRINITY – Spoken English for Work (SEW)
DELIATEACHER, registered exam center of TRINITY College London, prepares you for the real world of work.
The Spoken English for Work (SEW) exam is an assessment of spoken English communication in a work context. The exam consists of three tasks for SEW B1, or five tasks for SEW B2, B2+ and C1. All tasks are a one-to-one communication between the candidate and the examiner. The first part of the exam is conducted over the telephone; the remaining tasks are conducted face to face.
DELIATEACHER prepares candidates for these real-life working situation exams, by providing valuable practice and assessment in telephone conversations, formal and informal presentations – in addition to discussing real work issues in an English-speaking context, according to the level of exam to be presented.
Modality: At School (groups or OTO), In-Company (Groups or OTO).
SEW is offered at four levels: SEW B1, SEW B2, SEW B2+, and SEW C1. At each proficiency level the exam contains 3 types of tasks:
- telephone tasks
- a topic presentation
- a discussion
- An examiner from London comes to DELIATEACHER for the SEW exam.
- You do not have to be a regular student at DELIATEACHER to have access to this exam.
- You may self-prepare for the SEW exam and present it at DELIATEACHER.
- You may self-prepare for the SEW exam, and get an intensive 1-month-consolidation at DELIATEACHER prior to the exam.
- You may register as a regular student at DELIATEACHER to prepare for the SEW exam.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org