SPEAKING for Teens
No text books! The course is based entirely on SPEAKING!
The program is entirely based on SPEAKING. Each month we talk about a different topic, introducing new vocabulary, & pronunciation every week. The teens prepare and present different projects throughout the year, choosing from the most interesting topic they talked about during class – in English of course!
The program is based on the TRINITY speaking exams (GESE 3-5) and the teens will learn and acquire all the language requirements for those exams through projects and different kind of activities.
The groups are small (minimum 3 – maximum 8 students). The students can recuperate the sessions they miss any other day of the week!
PRE-TEENS (12 to 14 years old)
TEENS (15 to 17 years old)
Modality: Classroom teaching, 1 or 2 sessions a week.
What does the price include?
- All sessions in English with qualified educators
- Program based on conversation topics that are different every month
- Free monthly activities
- Access to our virtual classroom and library
- Continuous assessment with the Studies Coordinator
What are the advantages?
- No books, natural English
- You can join the course any time of the year
- Courses offered by native English teachers/speakers.
- Small groups.