SPEAKING for Kids
No text books! The course is based entirely on SPEAKING!
The program is entirely based on SPEAKING. Each month we talk about a different topic, introducing vocabulary, pronunciation and a series of activities to enhance your children’s English oral production skills in a natural way.
The program is based on the TRINITY speaking exams (GESE 1-2) and the children will learn and acquire all the language requirements for those exams through games and different kind of activities.
The groups are small (minimum 3 – maximum 8 students). The students can recuperate the sessions they miss any other day of the week!
KIDS 1 (3 to 5 years old)
KIDS 2 (6 to 8 years old)
KIDS 3 (9 to 11 years old)
Modality: Classroom teaching, 1/2 session(s) a week.
What does the price include?
- All sessions in English with qualified educators
- Program based on conversation topics that are different every month
- Free monthly activities
- Access to our virtual classroom and library
- Continuous assessment with the Studies Coordinator
What are the advantages?
- No books, natural English
- You can join the course any time of the year
- Courses offered by native English teachers/speakers.
- Small groups.